You probably already know about the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in Europe. GDPR gives people under its protection certain rights with respect to their personal data collected by us on our website. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for us. The use of the Internet pages of the SALSA ADRIA PRODUKCIJE d.o.o. is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, subject shall always be in line with GDPR, and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to SALSA ADRIA PRODUKCIJE d.o.o.
***Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, please do not provide any information on this website.
When using these general data and information, SALSA ADRIA PRODUKCIJE d.o.o. does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is needed to:
Therefore, SALSA ADRIA PRODUKCIJE d.o.o. analyses collected data and information anonymously.
The above-mentioned information is collected for these purposes:
SALSA ADRIA PRODUKCIJE d.o.o. collects your personal data by:
Besides the above mentioned, we also use the following:
- Google Analytics
(they collect your IP address as well and have their Privacy Policies)
- Right of access - Each data subject has the right to obtain free information about his or her personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information.
- Right of rectification - Each data subject has the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to erasure - Each data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing - Each data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay.
- Right to complain - Each data subject has the right to complain regarding our handling of your personal data.
- Right to object - Each data subject has the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning him or her. In addition, the data subject has the right, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her by SALSA ADRIA PRODUKCIJE d.o.o. for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
- Right to portability - This is the right of each data subject to receive the personal information SALSA ADRIA PRODUKCIJE d.o.o. has about them and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to automated decision-making - Each data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her, or similarly significantly affects him or her.
- Right to withdraw the consent - Each data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent to processing of his or her personal data at any time.
Many of these rights can be exercised by signing in and directly updating your account information. If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com. Some of these rights may require additional efforts from our IT team so you may be charged additionally for that.
When the data subject cancels the account, SALSA ADRIA PRODUKCIJE d.o.o. ensures that nothing is stored on our servers past 30 days. Anything the data subject deletes on their account while it’s active will also be purged within 30 days (up until then it’s available in the trash can).
You can access, change or delete your personal information at any time by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org